Topic: Clarifying the rules

There are many things on this forum which are limited to the users who have enough posts and/or karma. The karma is a rank similiar to the Facebook "Like" button. The users who registered on the forum for more than a month would see the "thumb up" (+) and "thumb down" (-) buttons below each post.

Any attempt to wind up the number of posts or karma (by posting chatter messages like "hello", "thanks" etc, multiple registrations) would lead to the ban for no less than three days!

If you would like to say "thanks" to someone you should either use karma or do it by PM or in the unmoderated forum ("Open space"). If you can't keep from saying "thanks", please, explain why do you like the post, how would you use an obtained information, what difficulties have you faced by using it etc

Attachments requires five posts and at least one karma point.

External links and PDF files directory requires registration on forum.

I would tolerate (to a certain extent) the chit-chats, but posting such you are in danger to get "-".  By asking for karma most likely you will get "-" too.

The leaks (to the extrnal resources) from topics enclosed in a bracket-hide-bracket tag or attachments could be the reason for the ban too, post the link to the topic instead.

Thou shalt speakest ye Englisshe (no matter how broken it is).

This is virus forum, we have no cracks, no hacking services, no hakish goodies for the trade, however you could discuss such topics in the unmoderated forum or privately.

If you really need something, please mail (webmaster@vx.netlux.org) or PM me. Provide a details - why you need something and why you are not going to follow this rules.

Spam = termless ban

I tend to make the rules more strict and you could see the number of posts/karma increased at any time or your account might be deleted for inactivity.

Thank you!

P.S. I could relax some restrcitions for those who would like to participate in other way (by sharing intersting materials - sources, collections, books and papers; making a donations, promoting this site, running their own projects on this host). This is community not a shop or service facility.

2011-08-16 - Posts to "Open space" excluded from post count

Re: Clarifying the rules

dude can youn please let new members download things please i really whant to download trojan.vundo from nikita787 ps could you please stop being so stric on rules

Last edited by nikita787 (2011-11-10 07:18:54)

−1