Topic: VX Heavens

I would like to know why even though there are so many new viruses, the site is not updated. That is me on my USB I have more new viruses of the site.
I only ask you to add new malware.

THX big_smile

Re: VX Heavens

minodal95 wrote:

I would like to know why even though there are so many new viruses, the site is not updated. That is me on my USB I have more new viruses of the site.
I only ask you to add new malware.

As I already mentioned here, I am now preparing the next collection snapshot that is pretty large and would become one of the largest publicly available collections. Could you imagine that unpacking and renaming files lasts for the days? (Right now the batch of files goes through renaming, five hours passed just to change their names! Yet it is still at 0xCA out of 0xFF!!) I am not yet decided, but most likely there would be another service (on vxer.org) there the fresh samples would appear. I am still thinking on the principles behind such project. Getting back to your question - I am just unable to make so many things simultaneously, as you may notice, I am adding the articles, and write it myself, filtering DDoS attacks targeted against the hosted pages, or uploading arhives (like [Register or log in to view the URL] or [Register or log in to view the URL])I am instantly improving the site (some changes are small and could be easily missed, like a new screenshot or a magazine index, or a fixed mistake etc). Be patient. I cannot play up to everyone.

Ok, i understand...Thank you for your work
Can you tell me if the date on which the update do?

Last edited by minodal95 (2011-12-08 15:06:52)

minodal95 wrote:

Ok, i understand...Thank you for your work
Can you tell me if the date on which the update do?

It would be definitely this month (or I'll have to change the name from 2011 to 2012 smile

Surely you will have to change the name xD

I'm waiting! Could you tell me some viruses you're putting?