Topic: Forum improvements and suggestions

There are a lot of topics where I posted on what I am doing with forum engine. I will post the updates in this topic only. If you wish to suggest some feature, post here too. And thext update - the registered users will not see the ads anymore. :-)

Re: Forum improvements and suggestions

It must be more topics and topics about EVERYTHING related to hacking and vxing  just like other hack forums
this must motivate new members and make the forum more active also vx channels like #virus must been presented as official IRC channel for forum , also a chatboX wink and make the forum looks more sexy and attractive with beautiful style ! .
Thank you. :-)

Last edited by Ag_Raed (2010-01-27 22:33:01)

Set it up with black background and white or red text as the default. Also, a shoutbox is always nice.

Just a little suggestion: I understand why you put the 5 posts and karma limits, but the 5 posts is rather annoying. Some people post 1 word reply in order to raise their post count. Yes, they should understand it's not a good thing to do, but they actually don't. Just keep the karma prerequisite  maybe ?

Just my two cents.

I am guessing the 5 post requirement is to try and stop people from just signing up and leeching.

A moderator could check the quality of the posts and decide to ban or approve of the user's account based on this information. A lot of people would just give up and say why bother...

Makes sense to me

@Phage Agreed
@Ag_Raed Agreed

comp9 wrote:

Set it up with black background and white or red text as the default. Also, a shoutbox is always nice.

I agree, a dark background would be nice. Maybe 2 different selectable styles. smile

Phage wrote:

I am guessing the 5 post requirement is to try and stop people from just signing up and leeching.

A moderator could check the quality of the posts and decide to ban or approve of the user's account based on this information. A lot of people would just give up and say why bother...

Makes sense to me

This limit has led to a lot of nonsensical posts.  Maybe it should be set up without a limit, but the moderator would have to approve a user's account for downloads?

))

Thank you

Can anyone expain what is the 'karma' mean
as I am trying to download some Malware and it says you don't have at least 1 karma , can anyone explain please

Thanks
Mamoun

Thnaks smile

thanks. wish when I am familiar with the forum I could help.

Thank you.

There are two new features in the library:
* Citation index (the big green digit near the title is the counter, how many times the article was mentioned in other articles present on the site)
* Date index

herm1t, please ban hh86 (aka mcollie) from this forum forevoor. thank you. ps it's a nice forum.

−1

ash2 wrote:

herm1t, please ban hh86 (aka mcollie) from this forum forevoor. thank you. ps it's a nice forum.

i rather ban you for attacking people. stop this.

I think people need to stop being so harsh, I mean if you don't like someones post, take em down a karma point, don't insult or bash them.

Composer, Multi-Instumentalist, Virii Researcher/Writer, and Palm Pre(WebOS 2.1.0(Via meta-doctor)) User.

Ban me, why? Because I said he should do some thing better to share knowledge, not posting idiotic batch deleting stuff for Christmas?  Hah!  You suggest herm1t that he sould ban me and you call me a "bitch"?  Yes, very polite, very.

Put your balls into test boys, lets see some great code.

It is amazing the amount of angry of this guy ash2.  He only sings up to say stupid things on my replies to blm22 and to act all arrogant, then he goes to the most "complex" post in the forum and he says he is ready to help.  What?  The post of metamorphism was not about batch, heh.  :)  Then he comments in the interview to me by SPTH, he says that the Dark-Codez #3 magazine was bad, probably they did not wanted to accept your lame batch Christmas viruses?  Their magazine was great.  I greatly doubt that in whithin a day you have compiled all my codes and test them all, where did you find the files for test?  Why I am a clone of rgb?  Because Peter Ferrie said so?  Great research man.  Or more, did you put my asm codes into .bat files?

Please, bml22, next time your alter-ego comes out, try to make it less stupid than yourself.
-

Yeah, ban me "forevoor".
-

PD: post somewhere your deep research of my viruses, and to all of us why Peter Ferrie was able to test my codes correctly.

well, peter ferrie (aka qkumba, aka Wizard Of Oz, aka roy g biv) aim is to fill his pockets with money by writing articles for virus bulletin about your buggy viruses, he don't gives a shit about us, so it is no surprise that peter ferrie can make any virus working, because every virus he analyses has the source code. so, continue support peter ferrie by writing lame, unworking codes! regarding your viruses, well, i'm not going to prove you something, i just told the truth to people and the truth is that your viruses doesn't work (without serious modifications). moreover, you've ripped roy g biv style, all the time same code, just a little bit modified or with some technique which was known long ago before, the originality is not only in technique, the entire very well written code is poetry itself, so why showing people the same code everytime? i want you to know, that this is not the challenge, who will discover first and publish it so proving everyone he did that first, it's about idea, uniqueness and realisation. whole virus shouldn't be just a copy or how do you call it a remake of another, this is destruction of ideas. regarding DC mag, to be honest with all of you, i wan't to vommit when i see such "zines", i bet you didn't even read a single line of code from that "zine". happy new year, folks!

−1

After reading so much bullshit, the only thing I would like to ask is... does anyone really believe on what this guy is saying?  If there are more enemies, come out, come out wherever you are, I am waiting for all of you.

−1

mcollie wrote:

After reading so much bullshit, the only thing I would like to ask is... does anyone really believe on what this guy is saying?  If there are more enemies, come out, come out wherever you are, I am waiting for all of you.

Chill, girl. Don't mind him. Maybe he's mad that he learned you have a boyfriend. big_smile

PS: Nice interview with SPTH. Looking forward to reading your zine. (Sorry I can't improve on my article that I previously submitted. Too busy these holidays and just a few ideas I can think of)

Paul

I like to read flames without arguments by brainless people - thank you so much ash2, it is important what you do!
And now have fun playing with your christmas dolls! byebye smile

Last edited by SPTH (2010-12-30 08:23:49)