Topic: archive

Could someone make it simple to get the 2010 archive. I am new here and I am interested in downloading the huge archive and later the 2011. This karma stuff is a little difficult. There are not too many things I can think of discussing right now.
If it's absolutely necessary, than someone explain the proper etiquette to me. The rules don't say too much about this. I don't want to wait days before I can get the torrent if its not necesary.

Last edited by chearaiu (2011-02-08 21:39:48)

Re: archive

Come on! I have written over 200 posts, i have 21 in karma and I still have much to talk about it could not be sooo hard to write five posts (without spamming) and then get +1 in karma? smile give it a try!

Last edited by Dikanex (2011-02-08 22:19:36)

VX

Is just to share something before taking.

EDIT: Karma -1 pfiuuu I posted a worm written by me for 1 point of karma, just some loser to lose.

Last edited by Mani_Rosse (2011-02-10 23:36:04)

Sardigna Indipendentzia

−1

Dikanex wrote:

Come on! I have written over 200 posts, i have 21 in karma and I still have much to talk about it could not be sooo hard to write five posts (without spamming) and then get +1 in karma? smile give it a try!

Well then I'm guessing Karma is quite easy to get, is it?

i think if yo compart files without archive, is most usefull and easy to download