Topic: karma?

.....is what?.....n.n

−2

Re: karma?

teez wrote:

.....is what?.....n.n

something you could loose in a moment if you would ask silly questions.

it is not an answer, sorry.

well... let me please to start from your FAQ (Why,Why,Why you can't test your AV with VX Heavens virus collection).
I'll try to c&p just a few things:

What would likely to "win"?
You should not bother to make a test to know who will win, I tell you, I bet it will be:
With 100% detection rate. KAV 5.5.18/Linux (databases 11/12/2006 - the last time the collection was updated)
[skip]

Your test will show nothing
What are you going to test? The reaction of the product to the infected sample?
[skip]

What are you going to test

OOLCAY. You did the test and you know now that XXX and YYY has 87% and 84% detection rates respectively. What are you going to do with the above numbers? Will it show how easily you can install and support XXX on a thousand machines?
[skip]

\\

Heh! Do you really think of stupid schoolgirls?
We really need your collection because there is a time in our project to have it. Instead of doing our work I need to post this all thanks-shit and earn karma :-E   who nobody knows what it is.

> Save our bandwidth. Leave the tests to those who (probably) know what they are doing and why.

You do not allow. Sorry again.

you can visit http://forum.vxheavens.com/viewtopic.php?pid=2675

Karma is pretty much your knowledge and showing small amounts of stupidity

herm1t wrote:
teez wrote:

.....is what?.....n.n

something you could loose in a moment if you would ask silly questions.

agree..
this question has been asked several times...Note!
go to http://forum.vxheavens.com/viewtopic.php?id=49

strikeout8 wrote:

Interesting explanation! But I'm still wondering the way to judge. By artificial? Or by some AI algorithm?
Furthermore, i cannot see my Karma in my profile page, i think it will be better if the Karma can be viewed there.

smarabbit wrote:
strikeout8 wrote:

Interesting explanation! But I'm still wondering the way to judge. By artificial? Or by some AI algorithm?
Furthermore, i cannot see my Karma in my profile page, i think it will be better if the Karma can be viewed there.

It's judged by others~~~

+1